1.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I ate some "On The Border Mild Salsa." Later that night I felt so sick, I felt like my kidneys were shutting down. I started to get cold sweats & vomiting like crazy.

The product had not been expired or anything. It tasted good until I woke up at odd hours in the morning throwing up tomatoes & vinegar. I ate the product on 12-23-2016 & was sick on 12-24-2016 which was Christmas Eve. I laid in bed all Christmas day which was Sunday 12-25-2016.

I am at work today which is 12-26-2016 but still not feeling well. For the past 2 days i have been going to the bathroom consistently, I guess my body is trying to get rid of the product in my system.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $4. The author is overall dissatisfied with On The Border. The most disappointing about on the border mild salsa sauce from On The Border was unacceptable Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about On The Border.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare On The Border to other companies on our site.

Comments