We have been going to On The Border for the past several years while living in Georgia and Florida. I recently moved to New Jersey and the closest OTB is Cherry Hill some 55 miles from our residences on Long Beach Island. Because we love the food we were willing to travel that distance. Yes, we are, no, we were loyal customers until you changed the menu and the quality went down hill. Our last trip was for Shredded Beef Barito and Tortilla Soup. Much to our surprise it was no longer on the menu only the soup. I'd like to meet the *** who made the decision to remove it. When you have a winner don't change it. The soup my wife order was so salty it was impossible to eat. We informed our server (Jennifer) who intern notified the manager. He didn't have the common courtesy of coming out of the kitchen to hear our comments. Instead he authorized the server to deduct it from the bill. Jennifer was also upset and told us she told the manager she had a hard time serving food that was not up to par. The quality and quantity have gone down and that is putting it mildly. We are in our 70's and I do not do this lightly. On The Border has lost a very loyal customer. Having spent years in Customer Service my fear is this message will go no further and the appropriate management will continue to be uninformed. I would hope someone within your organization cares enough to be genuinely concerned and make the appropriate changes.

Respectfully.

Robert Bell

901 Long Beach Island

Surf City, NJ 08008

609.494.2521

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with On The Border. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about On The Border.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare On The Border to other companies on our site.

Comments